SVS "Mapping" Thread

Hey everyone, with the launch of the new survival, that will not have Dynmap coverage. Some other staff and I thought that it would be a good idea to create this thread where people can post coordinates for any structure, town, village, etc. that they wish other players to know about!

4 Likes

IF you wanna visit me just follow the torches from the mast of spawn <3 Although there isn’t a lot there right now so don’t come cryin’ to me when my tree-house disappoints you and your parents.

-40, 65, 4160 is where one can find the entrance to the village of Montreux. Currently, I’m constructing the first building, and soon the community will have a town hall and a market.

Would it not be cool if we could create a big room with a map on the floor that shows the entire server, we could use banners to mark certain structures or peoples bases. With the current map size of 12K x 12K would make it an 11 x 11 block map. it will require 121 maps but if players help thats easy to get (i think). just an idea, i want to hear your opinions about this.

I have a base that i’m hoping to develop into a small player village at -278 64 -132. I am also creating a local rail system between that area and a friend’s base to the north. It’s pretty close to Bruhville.

I can probably help with the maps, but the leather for the item frames is a bit past easy production for me.

-1566, -2377 is for Nova Roma