Survival Rant

I admit I turn off rain as I still hear complaints about lag, but that is fairly rare. I have not done a day/night change in ages. Have had no need. Also, if your alone anyway, it’s the same as jumping in a bed.

Back when people were filling their pods, I randomly repaired an item out of several people’s chests. I thought it would be funny for them to go “huh?”. Otherwise, no abuse of that command.

I’m going to just say. As a staff member, I honestly don’t give a fuck about what you think is right or wrong as far as these allegations go, cause so far, as a player and staff member of this server, I’ve been harassed about how I play as both a "legit"player and now I’m being accused of trying to fuck up the economy with nether stars. I’m here to tell you, that I don’t honestly give a flying fuck about the economy, and that at this point, you need to keep your nose out of what does not concern you directly. A lot of the time when shit is done by senior staff on the server it’s purely to help people out. If you ASK FOR HELP AND THEN BITCH ABOUT IT that is your own fucking fault.
I’ll end my rant here for now, cause it’s early, and I could be here all day, but imho, some of this shit your bitching about is complete bull.

Well, that explains a lot…

I would like to quickly clarify some points so that both staff and players are aware of what is and is not permitted.

1. Changing time of day
    If you’re alone on the server, there is no problem with this. Otherwise, there should not be any time changing (especially in survival) at all. In a case like kurrpeted testing a redstone lamp temporarily, that is also fine provided that other online players are okay with it.

2. Weather
    When rain was first introduced to Minecraft it was poorly optimised, therefore we toggled the rain off if it caused lag for the majority of players. That should no longer be the case as it’s been 2 and a half years since then. If your computer still can’t handle the rain you are now in the minority and should try use Optifine.

3. Item Spawning
    Absolutely should not be done. The only time this is allowed is

• A server glitched caused a player to lose items
  • A community area has an item missing (eg. an item frame missing in the market)
  • A player was grief PVPed (and the PVPer no longer has the items / was banned / etc)
    There are a lot of other cases where item spawning is appropriate, just exercise common sense.
  1. Weapon repairing via command
    I can’t think of a possible reason that this should be done other than due to server glitches. We used to offer weapon repairing in exchange for in-game money, but that is no longer the case as Minecraft now has a native way of repairing weapons (ie. via the anvil).

2. World Edit
    There was and still is a ban on all world editing outside of Big City or community projects (eg. creative spawn). Moving creations are allowed on a case by case basis.

I agree with pretty much all those rules.

andy, to my knowledge these rules have been used by our staff.

sigh Can we just not do whatever the crap what is bothering people and just move on. :confused:

Yeah, I just want this to end because it obviously isn’t going well.

“waah things are getting hard” “waah I dont like seeing things worked out” “waah problems are hard and I dont like them”
;_;
fucking poofters

does spawning skeleton and zombie horses count as help? since i kept asking you not to spawn them >,>

Enough of this topic. All that it has done is broken down into he said/she said, he did/she did. This is enough.