Survival Maze Work, I Need Creative

My bad, i don’t know why i thought italian had creative mode, sorry.

If there is a better chance of the maze getting moved to survival from creative than me getting creative mode in survival, then i need to do some changes to the one in creative, and it might be better if i have zombie and skeleton spawners, and maybe a cave spider spawner, it will add to the difficulty of getting threw it alive. If not then i could just make a giant mob spawning area above the maze.

About my creative-mode ness. I was unaware about both Andy disapproving of creative mode, and about the blocks being required to be legitimately acquired. I am willing to pay for the resources used, or to remove any used resources from my chests. If my project has to be deleted, then I accept that.
I apologise for any inconveniences caused by this matter.

What material are you planning to make it out of? If it’s cobble, wood, or iron I can donate blocks. (jk about the iron).

I was planning on making it the same as on the creative server

I haven’t seen it, where is it?

It’s at my city, Mythcity, it has a warp.

One warning about copying anything in world edit. I am not sure if it still has this problem, but note blocks and/or Jukebox’s cannot be copied correctly. Every time I tried, my game would crash. Remove them prior to copying.

I will be sure to remove them, actually could i get a total wipe of the maze, i kinda want to start over on it, so i can make a better maze 2.0.

Also, that way nobody would have an advantage in getting through the maze. It would be awesome if u save the maze as a schematic and make it an adventure map! And then the Yogscast plays it! XD

That would be awesome. I would also probably need some walls built up on the sides, could i get some world edit for that as well?

Is there a chance that someone could spawn me some mob spawners in creative for this project, or would that be too much to ask for? If not then some zombie, skeleton and cave spiders would be the only things worth putting in there.

I would help, but the times I want to log in do not seem to match yours lately. Can you give me a warp or time to meet perhaps? I can be on most of today if needed.

10pm game time would probably be the earliest i could get on the server. Because of school and stuff. And the maze is going to be at my city, probably would have been better just to go to a new area so nobody can just look at the maze and cheat. I put up a wall though, not going to do much since it’s on creative.

I believe that means around 1pm my time. I will be on about 4 hours after that. Well, hope I see ya at some point.

This part really should be private messages.

I will try to be on around that time. Hopefully i at least have the path marked out some time soon.

Currently Maze 2.0 is going to be completely different from the first one. This will use a scavenger hunt for multiple switches, some teamwork along the way, and of course different teams. The final part is still the same though. Only one will win, that means that no matter what there will be a betrayal at some point in the maze. This can happen at any point in the game, not just at the end area.

I would advise adding piston ‘lights’ to the switches, so you can tell if its been flicked of not.
For example, have a green block show when it has been switched. You could do the same with redstone torches, but pistons are more fun :stuck_out_tongue:

I might do that.