Survival Games

[size=2em]NOTICE: Time has been changed to 1:30pm CST
Hello PCB Community! I am hosting a Hhunger Game server!

NOTICE: THE SAFE HOUSES ARE ALSO KNOWN AS REST HOUSES! NO KILLING IN REST/SAFE HOUSES! THERE ARE BOTH THOUGH!

This is a once every 2 weeks or on request. There are traps and mobs! so becarefull! there will be “Safe” houses around…everyone is welcome to join!

Rules!

1. destroy leaves anytime
  2. do not place any blocks that you ARE NOT givin’ (so none)
  3. ignore rule 2
  4. follow rule 3
  5. you CAN cut down trees and CRAFT!
  6. you CANNOT go to creative! ever! ask for items from game master!
  7. You may get an extra life IF you have been in longer than 10 min
    8,ONLY GAME MASTER GETS CREATIVE!
  8. DO NOT BREAK GLASS! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS RULE IS A DEATH AND YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR SECOND CHANCE!
  9. Play dirty

Just to clarify you can only break these blocks: Logs, Leaves, Vines

teams can be formed. This is on Monday! sorry for the inconvenience for those with a job :frowning: like i said i will be hosting it on request or every 2 weeks.

if you are interested sign up below…

1. Sacreddeathflame
  2. Mythbeast (will murder sacred for taking the number one spot :wink: )
  3. NookToon
  4. Nick_inc (swordmaster)
    5.Shadowmeire628 (if i am able to i will, if not someone can have my spot XD)
    6.LegendofCharks
    7.Randombilly (may not just need to figure out the time differences)

Game master person: Ferfy wanna be game master :3

recorder: Brodur

Max 18 until further notice! sorry!

I am in it…im not gamemaster person. I am only recording. so if anyone wants to get on skype and add me thats fine. i will not give out the location of a very good chest.

IP: 24.230.53.192
Youtube: SwordMasterz1 Subscribe and rate please! motivates me!

Sounds like fun, i’ll try to make it when it starts. :smiley:

:open_mouth: dang it! i cant join becuase i have to pay some random mojang people! lol

I can haz recorded too!

I’ll Participate.

So to get it straight, this starts at 12 noon on monday. Right? Looks like ima have to wake up a little earlier now. XD Also, i added your name to the list nook.

i might borrow someones account and i might be able to join. not 100% sure though since my friend is on a vacation

as i said in the edit to andys post, i will try to participate, i will join Sacred and Myth in our trio tag team, but if i cannot someone else can have my spot.

wow ferfer…

I’m up. I’ve never played against anyone here before. Should be fun, assuming that all of the tributes other than me are bad players. Though I don’t think anyone here is.

If brodur wants to record its fine ill play :stuck_out_tongue:

Go Legend! win the survival games for me man! just remember these tips. watch your back. ALWAYS go for middle chests. If they got better armor and gear run away before they see you. also Make sure you have the advantages before slaying people so you get a better chance of winning. Types of advantages are enchanted swords, bow and arrow, some food, high ground like mountains, better gear, sneak attack, and MOST IMPORTANTLY betray everyone you team with even if you guys are best friends. dont give your teammate the good stuff!

The official tips are the following:

1# Win the game.
2# Go for the middle.
3# Get the @#^$*# out of there.
4# Don’t die.
5# Don’t do that. (Referring to falling and dying)

Some may be incorrect. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

errm the best chest isnt in the middle…its out by the glass…

Woot! I hope you can make it shadow, me you and sacred together are a force to be reconded with. That is if you don’t die right away like you tend to do. :stuck_out_tongue: XD The last time we had a hunger games in PCB, our team totally out lasted everybody. However i think it was cuz all the teams kinda turned on eacheother before we ever saw them. :stuck_out_tongue: GO TEAMWORK!!! AND THEN BACK STABING!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Update. Time has been changed to 1:30pm CST. Hopefully this isn’t going to interfere with anyone!

lawl well most of the time its in the middle.

and that one time we were on the hunger games server and we were doing awesome untill that one team of four came outta no where and murdered us.

you cant trust anyone. ANYONE! even backstab your freinds when the time comes.

The last time we had a hunger games in PCB, our team totally out lasted everybody.
Yes... I used to be in the hunger games like you, then... well, you had a bow and arrows. You know the rest.