Survival Faction Map

I have a great idea that will make the server a heap more fun and attract more players!

We can create a survival map where players have to build a kingdom and make defenses and then produce and collect the essentials. They can then invite people to live in there town and create a faction. The different factions can then attack other factions making it just like a real life medieval country with different factions fighting it out to be the best.

We tried factions before on PCB PvP. It caused far too much drama as the rivalries from the map spilt over into the main sever

I think with what has happened to the alliances recently for e.g. the Lucite and Confederacy thing. Having factions which focuses on building wealth, population and territory may lead to a lot of unhealthy rivalries and may eventually split up the community within PCB. Nonetheless, props for suggesting! :wink:

Tbh we have tried to reboot PCBPVP before since the original ‘overdramatacized’ version, which fell apart due to a select few people. We had plans to make it better with a new launch, there just wasn’t enough vested interest and the project eventually got dropped.

100% agree with what Rubix said.

It is a fun thing for a short time … and after that short time everyone is gone and no one bothers.
Also: Fights from that server would also take over the survival server as it has done in the past.

Not everyone enjoys factions we have a very good server going as it is laid out now.

Personally I don’t think we need them as Octo said it just causes problems.

There are plenty of servers out there that do have factions if you really want to belong to one.