Survival Build Contest - Sailing away to Kuribo!

I’ve nearly built mine :smiley:
Does a submarine count?

Sword; As long as your boat resembles a boat and is of decent size, that’s fine, but any project less than 10 in length will be kind’ve disregarded.

Penguin; Sure, as long as you can enter the submarine, and that the top is 2-3 blocks above water, that’s fine.

If only you could build row boats in minecraft…

I am almost done making my boat. I need to make it look less woody and more solid.

Im actually tempted to build my first boat ever! If ya save me a plot, i can most likely start on Friday~

PS: It would also be me joining my first contest ever on pcb :3

Kurry how did you get that sweet signature?

It was made by nam during “The Great Crash of 2014”.

The top pipe thingy is about 4 blockes above-does that count?

Penguin; If possible, could you work on it a bit more, for the top it sort’ve look like a bunch of random wooden blocks placed together. Perhaps make it out of stone instead of wood. :stuck_out_tongue: (I’m paying you $500 for a creation, that’s worth maybe 40)

Jav; There’s spots all around, fly around the island, or look from dynamap for squares, if none are left, just start building where ever you find room and would look good.

Courage; Yeah, Nami made the signature, as well as this one. :wink:

Just started my boat on the empty dirt plot (next to kurrys orange home) but might take a while since a certain someone jacked up my auto furnace :stuck_out_tongue: so I’m smelting my clay currenty! But should be done soon (Yatch)

is there a date at all for the end of this? just so i can make sure i get it done in time

The original date was the 1st of March, but I’m extending it some more since the Big-City Build Project is currently on-going as well.

[size=14pt]THE CONTEST WILL BE EXTENDED ANOTHER MONTH, PLEASE KEEP BUILDING BOATS, OR BETTERING THE ONES OUT THERE THAT LACK DETAIL. THERE’S NO LIMITS TO HOW MANY BOATS CAN BE BUILT, IF NO SPOTS ARE LEFT, LET ME KNOW, I WILL MAKE YOU ONE.

THE WINNERS ARE
1ST; ANTH
2ND; CHEN
3RD JAVI

OMG I actually won something on PCB!! Ty kurryBear :3