Super Bowl LIII

Hey everyone, I still exist! It’s time for me to come back from the dead to make my annual Super Bowl post. This year my home team the New England Patriots (11-5) will take on the Los Angeles Rams (13-3) in Super Bowl LIII. This matchup is controversial, as the referees missed several blatant calls in favor of the New Orleans Saints at the most critical point in the game of the NFC Championship. This year’s big game is a rematch of Super Bowl XXXVI, which the Patriots won. This year the Rams have a strong defense that is capable of stopping the running game, but is weak to passing. The rams have a potent offense led by Jared Goff and Todd Gurley along with a solid recieving core with Brandon Cooks. The Patriots and Chiefs battled into overtime in a back and forth shootout between the Chief’s number one offense led by front running MVP candidate Patrick Mahomes, Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce. The Chief’s fullback, Anthony Sherman, is from my home town. The Patriots defended the AFC title in Arrowhead in a hard fought game. The Patriots have playoff experience unlike any other team, as they have consistently lead the AFC for the last 20 years. This year is the Patriots third Super Bowl appearance in a row. Both New England and Los Angeles are great teams, and this year’s final matchup should be a good one. In my opinion, Tom Brady is the undisputed Greatest of All Time and Bill Belicheck is the most successful coach through two decades. The New England offense is stronger than any other in the playoffs with Julian Edelman, Rob Gronkowski, James White and the rookie Sony Michel. The Patriots defense struggled through the year, but since the Bye Week it has been number one in the league. The Rams will put up a fight but I hope and pray that the Patriots bring a sixth Lombardi Trophy to Foxborough. My prediction is New England beating Los Angeles 20-17, just like Super Bowl 36. What are your predictions?

tl;dr, The New England Patriots are taking on the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LIII, it is a rematch of Super Bowl XXXVI. This should be a good matchup, I predict NE 20-17 LA.

2 Likes

Love you Joe <3

1 Like