Suggestions for additional Mods.

Mod it till it breaks.

You can download extracells 2 here. I’ve had a look through the current reported issues and there are no stability issues that have not been fixed.

Only thing with this, every time we update we should grab the new version.

Putting extracells 2 into infinity will cause it to crash before reaching even the title screen. Tried it with both an untouched version of Infinity and the modded Infinity, doesn’t work with either. You may have to live without it. Feel free to try it yourself, let me know if you get different results with just throwing it into an untouched Infinity.

Could you post the crash report? I’ll check if the dev knows.

You realize you could’ve just… oh nevermind.

Here: http://pastebin.com/WE7BB8tj

Problem found: Don’t use the deobf version, use the normal one

Wow its been a while since I was last on FTB. 1.8 has definitely got me back to vanilla

@theoctopus I then get this error: http://pastebin.com/W8NA1Vxn

Hmmm… Try this version (again not deobf). For some reason there are still some builds for AE Revision 1 hanging about.

Heyyyyyy, there we go, that one worked. Now to see if it plays nicely with everything else…

How about MailisisDoors

It adds some aesthetically pleasing blocks and some neat features.

and Solar Flux

It adds better solar options

Any updates on this?

I plan on getting this all done by today, but getting the server up will hopefully be at some point tomorrow. Sorry that you guys have had to wait so long! :frowning: I’m hoping you won’t have to wait any longer than Sunday >_<

Heyoo

I know I haven’t been on PCB for a couple of months, but I’m back!

I strongly suggest MineChem, a mod that lets you decompose materials into
their most basic elements, like iron, oxygen, copper, you get the idea. All the elements!
You can make Chemical mixtures, but you can also craft items with it.

Thanks!

1. You’re a little late to the party seeing how we just updated.
  2. Minechem only has recipes for vanilla Minecraft items, everything else has to be made manually. Ain’t nobody got time for that.