Starting a series on youtube :D

So i finally figured out how to record my ipad. :smiley: I’m going to start doing a speed painting series now. So far i just have the intro started. Most likely i will change the intro a bit before i’m happy with it, but i do have a little piece that i’m working on right now. I just haven’t had time to finish it yet. I’ll prob have it uploaded some time tomorrow. I’m going to be trying to do a weekly speed painting, but idk when i should upload each one. :stuck_out_tongue: Any suggestions? :slight_smile:

Oh, here’s the link to the opening:
Speed Painting (First Opening)

I Like! Is nice!

The intro and music is really good. I would watch this. Update us when you do get a full one completed.

really nice intro, update PCB when you have an episode out.

I will as soon as i finish my first speed painting. Anybody got some ideas what day i should upload these every week? :smiley:

Edit:
Here’s the new intro.
New Series Opening (Myth Drawn)
Not much changed, but now i just gota finish my first painting :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotta love that Garage Band. Haha, looks great though! :slight_smile:

In about a few hours if i have uninterrupted time to do this. I haven’t had much time to just sit down and draw. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll add a new comment to this post when it’s uploaded and done :smiley:

Ok. The video should be up by now. This is my first time in a while to get back to the ipad art, so it’s a little low in quality compared to if i spent a whole lot of time on it. :stuck_out_tongue:
Here is the link, hope yall enjoy :smiley:
! Private video

The video’s private, you should make it public or unlisted if you don’t want people finding it through search.

Cool video! I have seen some like it from artists I like and this compares quite well. It’s amazing seeing art come to life like that.

I couldn’t change it to public at that point because my YouTube wouldnt work after I uploaded that. It’s fixed now though :smiley: Thanks Kyle. It took me a bit longer than I thought it would at first. I’m thinking of doing uploads every Monday. It gives me the whole weekend to get something drawn real quick :smiley: