Speed Test

This is the link to the speed test. http://www.speedtest.net/

Just click begin test and when it’s finished, post the forum link.

I live in the middle of nowhere D:

LTE iPhone 5S Speed (I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE D:)

ew.

I like that your ISP is called US Department of Defense Network :smiley: That’s pretty rad.
And super fast as well, damn!

I want Verizon Fios for my house. >.< AT&T U-Verse is slow.

Meh…

this is my old very old laptop

this is my main computer

Playing mc and downloading bf3 at the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is mine. I call this fast.

Just so others know, for most users, the only value that matters is the DL side. Upload is only important if your hosting a server like Minecraft.

Speaking of which, anyone with 3 or greater upload would be eligible to host a server for us! FTB? Pixelmon? That is why John can host PVP so easily. His net is great.

I have amazing upload and wouldn’t mind hosting.

Cries in a corner with Kyle over having TW upload

ROFL vaio hahahaha F-

Gotta love university internet speeds :wink:

But on the downside, I do have a 12GB rolling 24hour data use limit.

12 gig? That ain’t much man! I have torrented a single program that was over 600 gigs in about 3 days. AllData if your curious.

Internet speeds don’t mean a thing if the place your connected to is slow. Weakest link and all that. Downloading from me would never be faster than 1 mb/s for example.

Yeah, but I’m moving out of this flat in less than a week, I’ve managed so far by staggering downloads. My laptop memory is almost full, so I can’t download anything more yet until I get around to buying an external hard drive :stuck_out_tongue:

Next year I’ll be living in a house in town, where we will be looking into some decent internet as at least 4 out of the 6 of us like our games.

i think i fails XD

k.

School Connection: