_specialk - 19th May

[html]

Minecraft Username _specialk

Date of Ban 19th May
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by _specialk

Reason for Ban I did bad. Someone told me to type in /nuke.
I did.
It was bad.
Many people died.
Lots of tnt exploded.

Reason to be Unbanned I can give you a wearable brodur head. I have lots.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

… my house in middlebury :’(

I unbanned you for about 10 seconds. Does that count?

appeal denied :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm… I dislike how I was not there to witness this, therefore I’m saying no.

I vote for unbanning. I want head now

lmao, wut did you say?

Sounds like special has been hiding something. Is Ymb the true mastermind behind the server?

I’ll take one of those heads, just place it in a chest for me, thanks. Lol I’m kidding. It’s a shame I wasn’t there to see this, It would’ve been kinda funny.

xD

Anyways, I would also like Brodur’s head…

Also, Very poor ban appeal. Just because you are admin/owner, it doesnt exempt you from your own rules. Its kind of like starting a business, just because you own the store doesnt mean you get to steal things.

I vote no.

Special did too much TNT and that’s grief and NO ONE likes brodur heads so that’s not gona get you anywhere. I vote we perma-ban him and cause chaos in the server :smiley:

Actually, you can. If you owned a store, you can’t set fire to it (as it endangers other’s property), but you can do a lot of other stuff to it.

I vote for a temp ban. 1 hour?

I demand you unban me. Or else I’ll get angry. And I will tell all my friends. And I will tell them to grief your server. This server sucks. I is good player. The other servers I play on are better. Good bye.

Cool story bro. Needs more grammahteecul errorz n shit.

“He done did play un the serrver. Tnt placeing at fake Midleburry isnnt a offience. Unbanned him now!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

No stays banned. I would of said yes but now i say no…YOU IS BAD PLAYERZ!!! “WHO WILL THEY FIND TO REPLACE YOU? ANYONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”- Spy

Le sigh. Griefers these days. I say we give him a second chance. Now I KNOW his story sounds silly, but dont they all?

no!

Le me says that le griefer is le necessary part of le server… (Feel like a complete idiot using le instead of un or une)