SONG OF THE SERVER

TO START OFF I SHALL SING MY SONG.

[size=36pt]1… 2… 3… 4…

ANDY’s maps brings all the greifers to the server. There like holy shit this is to awsome for my greifer brain. Lets greif this cuz we cant build BUT THEN OUT OF NO WHERE THE SUPER HERO OP’s APPEAR… FATSO, JOEABUNGA, LIAM, EDDY, TK, ECHO, KYLE, JET, ANDY THE TEAM LEADER ANDY!!!
THEY CRUSHED THE GREIFERS AND UNDID ALL THE SHIT THEY CAUSED CUZ NO GREIFER CAN STAND THE POWER OF THE PCB SUPER HERO’s

thanks for including me >:(

Well i don’t think the young chap has ever seen you on. Oh and what’s the tune to it?

fixed it eddy @Jet idk what the tune is the first part is my milk shakes bring all the boys to the yard

clit isnt on much either, and hes the one that basically got me the op position, i wonder why he doesn’t come on anymore =[

At least Clit has been checking the forums. He was last here on Jan 19. ATM, I am waiting for PCB to be back online. Minecraft is acting all funny for me right now.

Oh, and I liked the song too! I can’t seem to keep the whole thing as a song in my head, but its a cool effort anyway.

yea, my servers been going a bit haywak too, for some reason it will just stop working, not really a crash, but it seems like its just lazy XD

[move][shadow=red,Roght[glow=red,2,300] MY MILK SHAKES BRING ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD[/glow]][/shadow][/move]

my milk shakes

DAMN IT

Hero ops. Ha! They may be hero ops but i am the Blood Op.
You Dont mess with me. I can Shut off your internetz, destory your comp, and make a blue waffle apear out of no where. Fear The Blood Op

[move] BLOOD OP- HARD24GET- SEVER ANTI-GREIFING MEASURES MUST BE TAKEN[/move]

Blue waffle LOL that’s just nasty! I’m glad I’m not on your bad side hard XD