So... got plans?

Hello fellow PCBers. So as everyone knows Thanksgiving is coming. As everyone may not know, my birthday is the day right before thanksgiving this year! Quite awesome, i know. Anyways, this thanksgiving all my uncles, aunts, and cousins from New York are on their way here. Now as everyone may also know, i have recently moved. It’s a pretty big house, 4 bedrooms, 1 guest room, 3 1/2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, a loft, fireplace, (I have always wanted one :slight_smile: ) 2 cases of stairs. One main one and the master bedroom (I called dibs but my parents still took it >.<) has its own personal staircase leading to the main living room. It’s real cool… but aside form that. All my relatives add up to a total of 23. And with me, my brother, my mom, my dad, my cousin, and my older brother that’s coming home from college for thanksgiving, the total population of my house will be a whopping 29 people! Oh wait, forgot my aunt that’s already here. Make that 30 ::slight_smile: . It’s probably gonna be one of those huge feasts, everyone talking at once, no one caring, the turkey, some italian food like myth, and a few other “surprises” i’m not sure of. Even with this huge house of mine, it’s gonna be pretty crammed. At my old house it wouldn’t even be possible.

But enough about me, what are your plans for Thanksgiving? Have you planned anything? A normal family dinner? A big feast? Gonna be by yourself? Please do tell us in the comments below. :stuck_out_tongue:

We don’t celebrate thanksgiving in England but my family is bigger :stuck_out_tongue: 3 sisters, 2 uncles, 2 aunts, 20 cousins, 2 nieces 1 nephew and I think my cousins have 7 children between them, thats just my mums side of the family!

We rarely all meet together though, last time was in August when we met my Mum’s Australian cousin there was about 20 of us.

?

My half bathroom looks just like that :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m prob celebrating with some of my grandpa’s italian foods. :smiley: We almost never have a traditional thanksgiving meal, and i don’t mind cuz the food is awesome. :slight_smile:

Congrats on the move, I hope you’re enjoying your new house! xD As for my plans. My family is all going up to my grandparents house for thanksgiving like we usually do every year :smiley:

Gamergirl - sounds like a nice place, the only thing it needs is to be out in some nice forest with huge windows facing some mountains in the distance. Just wishful thinking though :slight_smile:

My family is quite a bit smaller, but we’re going to be celebrating as well.

Oh and happy birthday!

:smiley: Haha nice I may have some italian food because one of my aunts live in Italy. But her invatation is still pending. :stuck_out_tongue: But cool.

Goof- That would be an awesome view. Also, wheres mah present?

I’m not. Living in the UK, next celebration is Christmas.