Small data loss

Well, it seems the server ran out of hard drive space today. This has happened before, but we have never lost data because of it like this. When it ran out of space, it could not save files as it shut down, so some files it started saving were corrupted.

From what I know:
The server forgot all player logins and is giving everyone the starting wooden set again.
Everyone is spawning at spawn.
1 person so far has lost his homes.
-------Feel free to report any other symptoms that affect everyone.

From what I can tell, it seems to have more harshly affected those that were logged in at the time. I deleted some of our older backups to make room. Each are near 9 gigs in size lately so they do take a lot of space. If we don’t change the # of backups, we will have this issue again in a bit over a week.

Can we auto-delete the oldest backup when we get under say 10% hdd space left?

tbh you could pretty safely delete all the backups up to about 2 months ago

I’m not sure if this is involved, but the server is limited to 20 people on at a time, instead of 80.

(server is currently full, and I cant get onto it)

EDIT: World borders are missing on the dynmap, and it appears some players have flown out of the allocated borders and have possibly even built beyond the borders.

EDIT 2: World borders do not work.

EDIT 3: Thats @Ouhai_Ruby - world borders are fixed. However the server limit is still 20

Rest in Pepperonis XD