Shuzs_L

Minecraft Username: Shuzs_L

Date of Ban: 11/03/2020

Banned by: Emfitty

Reason for Ban: Griefing BronxBomber’s house in survival.

Reason to be Unbanned: Hello, I would like to inform you that the ban carried out really does not have place to be given that it is now one month that I did not come on the server. Similarly when I was on it, I did not touch anything at all, I played in stream. I don’t know if I have the reruns, but clearly, I don’t see when I could have done that.
I am a responsible person, always nice, I also play on private servers with streamers and I have never been accused of anything, you can still ask QuestingTeeth who knows me now and who know that I’m not like that, I have total respect for each person, including their build.
I therefore ask you to review your sanction, as well as an unban, thank you for reading this request, please take into consideration everything I have just told you.
Thank you very much, and see you next time.

I’m sorry for this bad English, I have use Google Translate.

Previous appeals:
No, I never had a ban except this one.

@Emfitty this one goes to you

Hey Shuz, don’t worry about having bad English. We have quite a diverse player base and I’m pretty used to it by now.

The grief was quite minor and you seem to be a pretty genuine guy so let’s get to working out what happened. There was logs that show you broke this house, I do have a screenshot if you would like to see it.
Do you recall making a creeper explode on someone’s house? Or maybe you needed some wood and used some from what you thought was an abandoned house? Perhaps you thought it was naturally generated?

I want to believe you, no problem, it’s been a long time since I came, I don’t remember everything, I am someone super understandable, with a good background, but I sincerely think that I have have not broken anything of my own free will. As you said, it may have been a creeper that exploded when I passed close to this construction, but it was really not intentional, I probably did not pay enough attention, or a moment of inattention. For the third case, I start from the principle that nothing is created by errors. Please accept my sincere apologies for this unintended incident

Hi loves, he’s one from my crew. (QuestingTeeth is my streaming username) Anywho, he’s Francais and his statement above probably didn’t come out quite right, he’s actually on this server learning English and has been doing great so far. I can vouch for him as far as griefing goes. I also have another kid from my crew who was banned and probably needs an appeal. It was over a barrel that was unlocked that he didn’t know wasn’t allowed to be taken.

I’ve reviewed things and since every block broke at the same time I’m going to assume it was a creeper explosion. I am going to unban you but if this happens in the future try to make someone aware that someone’s base was damaged so there isn’t a misunderstanding in the future.

If a staff happens to be on at the time consider letting us know so we can roll back the damage.