Share yer Desktops

I wanna see how y’all format these, and if they’re crazy/organized!

This is my precious desktop XD :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: ;D ;D ;D ;D

WHAT THE FUCK THATS A MESSY DESKTOP XD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Verna’s Desktop :stuck_out_tongue:
http://imgur.com/88Ra5Ms

[can someone teach me how to post an image ;-;]

verna go to imgur upload the image, then copy the bbc code(forums) link ,after that paste it here . thats it :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

How the hell can you live with such disorder in your lives? Jesus, I can barely stand having my recycle bin on my desktop.

You havent seen mine then XD

I have no hope of finding anything on mine

Spoiler

I also have no hope with my start screen

Also, Language

Spoiler

I am also running windows 8.0

If I want to find a program, I basically have to search my whole computer

MY EYES

Here’s mine:

Spoiler

With a username like mine I couldn’t not be a fan of Wheel of Time.

Spoiler

mine is just a wallpaper that was on my HP Envy as its one of the limited beats editions 67/100. the left screen is my main screen the right is my tv. its now also the heaart to my home studio thats why theres production software

Spoiler

[size=20pt]u know nothing about nice, simple and clean desktop XD

But that taskbar… what’s the point of emptying out your desktop if you move it to your taskbar?!?

Don’t hate me cause I chose the Mac life 8)

[size=18pt]you know where the door is

I’m a clean freak :stuck_out_tongue: @wooly19 might like the wallpaper

And I beat @VRA because I removed the "Macintosh HD icon from the desktop XD

I manually adjusted the solid color option for the OS X wallpaper until it matched the menu bar at the top. 8)

Desktop is where I dump stuff if I want to find it later; quite the contrary from most people, who will only ever find stuff by not dumping it on the desktop.

Loving that wallpaper

. See @VRA even though he’s on Mac he’s made up for it by putting thought into his wallpaper (jk jk)