Server Update

The server is currently down as we update it to Minecraft 1.9. Finish ETA is currently unknown but most likely 1 to 2 hours from the time of this post. Stay tuned

[s]Edit: The server has been now updated. If you encounter any issues or bugs with the new version, please let us know on the forums.

Edit 2: inventories appear to be shared across worlds. server whitelisted for the time being. stay tuned[/s]

Sorry folks, we’re reverting back to 1.8.8 due to a few important plugins being busted in 1.9 and no working fixes available. Maps, player stats and inventories will be rolled back to the moment right before the update.

Apologies for the inconvenience

[size=36pt] OH YEAH

When does the Server start or work again???

Still doing tests to see if I can get inventory transferring working. Unknown ETA at this point sorry

I believe in you @_andy #Pray4_andy

Andy has confirmed the server will revert back to 1.8 for the time being, mainly because of issues with Multiverse.
Andy says he’ll make another attempt to update when stable versions of Multiverse and a few other plug-ins come out.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

#Pray4_Andy #ProjectCityBuild #Minecraft1.9

Yey ;D Hopefully the Multiverse and the other plugins update soon!

Sorry folks, we're reverting back to 1.8.8 due to a few important plugins being busted in 1.9 and no working fixes available. Maps, player stats and inventories will be rolled back to the moment right before the update.

Apologies for the inconvenience

That's ok. I forgot about 1.9 anyway. At least we can have some time to say goodbye to 1.8.