Server Update Incoming

A Bukkit Beta build has been released for Minecraft 1.5.1. That means the main server will update soon. Please be patient as I am extremely busy at the moment. I should hopefully have the update done by the end of the week. I will create a separate post later to discuss the transition to the new nether map.

wow! that’s great to hear. I can’t wait to see all the new people who will join. Thank you.

Sorry, i had to fix that serve to server :stuck_out_tongue: And great news! I switched to 1.5 a while back so i could work on my lan world for school. So far i’m the only one who knows how to set up a good safe spawn with command blocks :3

I saw :b as it kept making me re-spawn.

:smiley:
*Face plastered in joy!

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQafRVpuq6E6mXX464jaYhoqWHJmlwINfSWB48gQvB8Cl7LzSyf[/img]

Well Spec, good luck with plugins, etc… I would help if i could, ive got a bit of time on my hands, i finished Fahrenheit 451 like 2 weeks before the class has.

Speaking of server update… prepare for 1.6!

Sweetness! :stuck_out_tongue: Time to ride like the winds on each of our trusty steeds! :stuck_out_tongue:

WOOOOO THAT MEANS ROADS CAN BE USABLE!

OHMAHFUCKINGRIUNBUTNUNUESNURNUTNGODHORSES.

Finally. I’m tired of people complaining on the test server about grief this and stolen that. Just fuck it all.

Also, there better be different breeds of horses.

MOUNT YOUR HORSES! DRAW SWORDS! CCCCCCCCHHHHHHARRRRRRRGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!

For those I just kicked off the server please be patient. McMyAdmin is updating and it likes to take its time. ETA: 10 minutes

Sweet. So much awesome comming to minecraft!