Server-related purpose of my island

Dear PCB,

Terraforming has always been one of my biggest hobbies in Minecraft, and through my years I’ve grown quite alright in it. About 3-4 months ago, I started a project involving a lot of this. I picked a spot on Dynmap, a big, empty ocean, and flew over there. Once arrived, I created the perimeter of the unborn island, and got to work. Now, several months later, the creative map is getting a reset. Only single buildings that fit Big City would be saved. That means this all hand-crafted, huge, unfinished Island would go to waste. Now, I personally think my unfinished Island has the possibilty to end up being, epic, once done. But if it isnt saved, it will never see daylight again, only in singleplayer. If this was the case, I could not work on it together with the team and other helpers, and no one else would ever see its glory.
Thats why I ask the staff of PCB to consider this:
I can finish the coasts of the island, relatively quick. Once that happend, there is an empty canvas in the middle to host some sort of server related event/building. This could be anything, from head bank to minigame island. I am not sure what the server is in need of for the next map, but I have some suggestions to what the island could possibly host:

1. Minigame island.
    We were promised more minigames back when 1.11 was about to release, but so far we’ve only seen the soccer game. Maybe there could be all sorts of small minigames scattered across the beautifull landscape and caverns of the Island?
  2. Head/banner bank
    Another option is to put a big, grande building (castle, cathedral?) in the middle, and that building will host the new head/banner bank. There would be halls with the heads/banners on the side, and anyone can fly through to find the head/banner he desires
  3. PvP island
    Instead of hosting multiple minigames, the island could also be a place where players can challenge eachother in PvP, to settle disputes or just for fun. As the island is surrounded in water as far as the eye can see, there will be no escaping. With the multiple heights and the cliffs and caves as cover, there could be big or small PvP battles on the island.

These are just some of the things I came up with right now, the island is fit almost anything else. Point is, it would be a complete waste to let the unfinished remains of this all-hand-terraformed rot in a singleplayer world.
I have some screenshots of what I have done so far:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

As a builder for this island, I think this shouldn’t go to waste. I don’t know how strict the rules are of having builds in the next map.
I personally like the minigame thing. Sometimes building gets boring, and you want to do something else for a moment. These can be redstone minigames, and I think me and xQT can make those, or xQT only.

-Japser

As a dude who saw the ilsnad yes support it to be moved since is good c ould b a thing with things on it for things/.

It could maybe fit in the next BC? I don’t know if there will be space/need for an island, but I think it would be a good addition (once complete). @Wairoa ?

if we found a good use for it, it could take a burden off of staffs back (making a whole new area for something)