Server Market

The market is an area where players can buy and sell goods between players and NPCs. Type in /warp market. There are 50 player shops that can be rented for free or a small monthly fee. Please see an admin to lease a shop.

If you rent a shop, you have full control of it; floors/walls/layouts can be changed. Chest shops are the primary way to sell goods.

Implementation of the chests can be seen in the market. The sign should be configured as follows:
LINE1: Your name
LINE2: Item quantity (how many you are selling each time someone clicks to buy)
LINE3: Buy quantity: Sell quantity
LINE4: Item ID or item name

Eg. I want to sell 32 cobblestone to people at 28, and let people sell to me 32 cobblestone at 18, i would put on the sign

_specialk
28:18
cobblestone

Current leases:

GIGANTIC SHOP (500 a month)
1/1 unleased

EXTRA LARGE SHOPS 221 squares (300 a month):
0/2 unleased
vaiovista - until 30th August
hard24get - until 30th August

LARGE SHOPS 132 squares (200 a month):
0/4 unleased
_andy - until 30th August
Ouhai_Ruby - until 30th August
TheZetsyLemon - until 30th August
121wer/mcculloch99/leothellama - until 30th August

MEDIUM-LARGE SHOP 57-80 squares (75 a month)
2/6 unleased
jgja1 - until 30th August
rooney97 - until 30th August
deathdude202 - until 8th August
ka_52/jplett - until 30th August

MEDIUM SHOP 35 squares (50 a month)
9/16 unleased
_specialk - until 30th August
Velite - until 30th August
Riiza - until 30th August
Hard24Get - until 30th August
Liam599 - until 30th August
dexternater - until 30th August
keatonMW3 - until 30th August

SMALL SHOP - 15 squares (FREE)
19/20 unleased
ka_52

Could I have a large shop? I put a sign in the one i would like.

Could I have a small shop please? As I could not afford anything else

Pick a spot and put your name on it.

Does every npc have it’s own shop in the market? Because I was wondering if mr Ink sac could be added or what ever his name was.

The wools and dyes will be added later. There is a Bukkit problem where anything with a data value with a decimal place cannot be found at the moment. So birch saplings, wools, dyes, bonemeal etc cannot be put in shops right now.

I would like to purchase a Medium shop for $50. Where do i send the funds/when can i select it/when is the next payment due etc.

Grab a $50 shop space and an admin will come round, update your sign and deduct the $50

Ok, so this means people take an empty spot at will, and we update the first post here once we find out. It will help us if you post here about the possession as well.

I will keep an eye out for it now.

Updated TheZetsyLemon and Velite. Set as unpaid till one of us collects payment.

can i buy a large shop?

I picked the shop next to _specialk’s and put a sign in it to designate that i’d like to buy it. I have the funds for the purchase, so can someone deduct the funds and tell me when im allowed to modify the shop?

Paid funds to Hard24get on June 27th. He will relay the $50 along the chain of command. Setting up shop happily :P.

EDIT by Kyle: Updated your pay status and merged your double post.