Server Down for Maintenance.

First off, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING RUNNING 11.04!? That’s two versions behind! I’m over here on 13.04…

Second off, official Java is a major pain. I don’t quite remember the name, I think it was SDK or JDK 7 or so, but I’d recomend giving it a try before you work your ass off on official Java. It’s available on the Ubuntu Marketplace. Just type in “Java” in the search bar and download the 7 one. Honestly, I find it more stable than regular Java, but you gotta tell Ubuntu that. It’ll try to open all .jar files with Archive Manager, so make sure to enable executing the server file as a program under Options…

Good luck, I hope you guys get this sorted out. I’d also like to know, along with most likely everyone, just how much of Creative we’re seeing affected? Thanks.

Good luck! It is too bad part of the creative map is corrupted. :’( I hope it will fix the ram leak!

I would be on classic right now, but the Minecraft Classic engine isn’t very stable, and it makes my computer freeze up… D:

We are running the Ubuntu versions that are available to us.

hm guys maybe there is a connection between this and “THE HACK” its possible right? it could be the concurrent who try to lay the server down! “everything is possible”

but we are PCB we can fix this my answer is : YES WE CAN!

Chris, this was back in August.

Stop necroing posts.

Locked.