Selling Our Special Island

When myself and Javi first started doing anything on the Survival Server the two of us teamed up together to make an island paradise / base for the two of us. It’s been a very long time though since either of us have had any esteem to put more work into it and finish it off.

We are looking to sell the island! We Auction it off for the next week and the starting price will be at $1,000.

The Island comes with a Watermelon Farm, Chicken Farm, Cow Farm, Carrot Farm, Potato Farm, Nether Farm, Auto-Cactus, Auto-Furnace, Auto-Wheat, Nether Portal, Tree Farm, and a Barn for Cows/Chickens/Pigs/Sheep.

The Island also comes with a nice hill-home that overlooks all of the farms and an unfinished palace for your own personal use. Ideally the cost of this would not include us finishing the palace since both me and Javi have lost interest to finish it. You would have to finish the palace yourself (it’s already about 2/3 Complete) and you can do whatever you want with the island and make any changes to your liking. This island would also be ideal if shared among 2-3 people who are all close to one another!

If you are interested in checking out the island there is a temporary warp called Island so you may view it. Please do not steal anything we will catch you! If you and friends would like to split the cost, speak to each other and add up your finds to come up with One Bid. Leave your bids in the comments and feel free to approach myself or Javi with any questions!

~Bidding will end on August 25th~

Highest Bid - $2350 (ElydoreMD)

$1001 :slight_smile:

I’ll be bumping this a bunch this week to spread the word, anyway thx for your auction Ely!
Anybody else? Auction must be higher than $1001

$1002

Ok… can we make legit auctions past this point seriously

1050$

$1060

1080$

$1200

$1300

$1500

$1600

Can I pay in euros?

KEEP note that there are two mini islands next to it so it would be ideal if yall teamed up and such, if not… well ya got 2 mini islands lol. There is also a sea temple (raided but not griefed, still looks purty hehe, plus very ideal for nearby gaurdian farms!!!) within distance of the island.

THIS IS FUN!!!
pls note i don’t want the island

$1800

Keep on bidding guys! Would anyone mind explaining why my main post was downvoted? 0.o

$1900

$1950