Secret Santa!

Only 3 days left until the cut off. If you want to participate, get your name in fast!

sign me up SMOD3 8) ;D

Participation has now be cut off. Your secret santa’s will be distributed shortly. Please wait for further information on what you need to do :slight_smile:

[size=36pt]Please note: you will need to accept the group invitation in your mailbox in order to receive you secret santa name.

If you haven’t received the email, check junk, if you are still having trouble, please let me know ASAP!

Waiting on the following people to confirm:

Fili2K15, legotrooper123, lisahays, madant79 and MattDB.

i didnt receive it

PM me your email address wolfy I’ll correct it.

I did not get the Secret Santa email. I looked in spam, nothing I looked in Trash, nothing I looked in inbox, nothing. Please send it to [email protected] Thanks.

Can’t wait!

Stillll didn’t get it.

Ight, just got it in!

Hi everyone,
Names for the Secret Santa have been locked in, and names should be distributed within an hour. Once you receive your name, head on over to /warp xmas cove and look to your right, there is a button warp leading to the survival event.

Place a chest and put the gift inside, use /cmodify @ to give your person permission to open the chest, then place a sign on the front with their name. This should be placed under the Christmas tree.

Unfortunately I ran out of time to decorate the Christmas tree in survival, so it isn’t very pretty.

Also: I need someone to set a command block to //butcher 50 if possible to stop mobs spawning where the tree is, please let me know if you can do this!!

Everything is all set! Warp to ./warp xmas to use the button warp in the spawn. This will redirect you to the tree where you can put the gifts down. Read the signs to ensure that you use cmodify. Merry Christmas! :slight_smile: