Science!

Chemistry: Trends of the Periodic Table

Figured I’d share it with you guys. :smiley: This is the final project for our College Chemistry class we made in basically a day, so don’t get at me if anything is wrong. :stuck_out_tongue: Hope you enjoy. :smiley:

By the way, the nerdy one is me, and yes that is Mrs. Pie as some of you call her.

Science!

I mean I just finished chemistry this year and I can say it was one of the easiest classes I have ever taken in HS, and you guys did present the periodic table well with the basics on how to identify different attributes of each part of the periodic table. I was hoping you were going to talk about the diving line where it divide nonmetals, and metals, and how metaloids are placed around that line. Also you didn’t talk anything about the S P D or F orbitals and where they were placed on the periodic table. I don’t know exactly what the assignment was but there was definitely more info that could have been added about the periodic table, but if all you needed was those few subjects then you did a great job, just had to rush a bit at the end where you started cutting off people’s speech. lol

Haha, I know, had to be under 6 minutes which was why we were not able to add in all of the other things. Thanks for the tip!

[youtube]9hBpF_Zj4OA[/youtube]

Pie you should be a science professor