School is totally screwing me over

Good luck in everything. Make sure the job is something you will at least partly enjoy, you don’t want to be bored out of your mind for 6 hours on a Saturday.

Lol yeah. Don’t wanna become an office geek. xD And i feel happy for you myth. :slight_smile: You dont have to carry all those excruciatingly heavy books everywhere you go. That app may have just saved your arms and spine a lifetime of lifting in one year. :smiley: But um, yeah really happy for you bro, and good luck! Make us proud you mythical beast :wink:

One of my friends told me about working at the airport. When he worked there he got paid really good and he said he only worked for maybe 3-4 hours a day cleaning planes. If I can get transportation, I may try to go and work there. As long as I can either take every other weekend off or just not have to go on the weekends so I could still go and try to work for the design stuff on the weekends. I’m not afraid of hard work as long as the pay is worth while. I just hope my grandparents wouldn’t be upset that I’m getting an after school job.

Try to see if food shopping centers have jobs. Not that fun, but around here its $10/hr starting out which is quite respectable.

Yeah, that does sound pretty good. The only problem I would have would be the hours. A lot of my friends that have a job end up working till 9 or 10. If I lived in town that wouldn’t be much of a problem. :stuck_out_tongue: