rockyrover

Minecraft Username: rockyrover

Date of Ban: 04/07/2019

Banned by: MrFerf, i think

Reason for Ban: When I try to join, it says no reason provided.
However, I offered another player illegal items as a joke, because that was the topic of the conversation at the time. MrFerf knew that at one point I had illegal items, because another player gave them out.

Reason to be Unbanned: I believe that I should be let back on to the server because I had no malicious intentions with any illegal items. It was never my intention to use them to troll or harass any other players. I only wanted to show him the items before erasing them from my inventory. Admittedly, both me and another player had been trolling each other with said illegal items, but we had both given the items to a mod.

Previous appeals: I was temporarily banned for harassing another player in the chat.

You were banned by me.

You and I were both on yesterday with Matt and Gordon when we were talking initially about the illegal items. We banned the person that distributed the illegal items, and asked you and Gordon to turn all of the rest that you had over. I warned you and Gordon that if you were caught with any other illegal items, you would be banned. The very next day, you ask another Member if they’d like to see any items. I looked in your inventory and there were more of the potions Matt and I had confiscated yesterday.

I knew you didn’t have any bad intentions, but I do not care what your intent was with the items. The items are illegal, and they are not supposed to be on the server. I had warned you explicitly that if I found you with them again, you would be banned. So you’ll remain banned for a week. If I see the items again after this, you will be banned again and I will be less forgiving.

Banned for one week / Locked

2 Likes

You’ve been unbanned.

1 Like