RobskiRail - Railway Building and services

[move]ROBSKRAIL - SERVING MINECRAFT FOR A LONG TIME[/move]
Railway opportunities for you!

We can build railways and operate them. simple. There have been problems in the past with explaining this, and it is so simple,people don’t get it. Our new minecart system is very reliable and requires minimal space! You tell us where to build, we build it!

Please contact me on my e-mail address for requests for railway. Please name it “PCB Railway Building”: [email protected]

Have a nice day!

• robski11 and the RobskiRail team

fym

yeah… about that. a lot of cities on the Creative sever of PCB use pre built vehicles and don’t use legitimate Minecart Transit

^ not much else needed, Unless this is for survival? If so is it free?

I swear, there has been like 10 different monorail/minecart “companies” this last year…

TO ALL WHO THINK THAT THEY CAN POST HERE TO ABUSE THE SYSTEM

[size=1pt]BE QUIET

IF YOU DON’T WANT A SERVICE, THEN GO AWAY.

you dont have to be rude about it :slight_smile:

You don't have to be rude about it

Are you posting about the railway?

[size=36pt]NO

GO AWAY THEN

calm down dude . this behavior is not acceptable . we are all here to play and have fun :slight_smile:

People replying to your thread is not abusing the “system”, whatever you mean by that.

There’s noting wrong with people sharing their opinions. There are flaws in the system, and it shouldn’t matter what her people add their opinions on these flaws.
However, when you start acting ride for no reason, or if your opinions are really hurtful, offensive, etc; that’s a problem.
And actually, you never specified that this is for posting when you want service and for that only.

Lesson: Don’t be a dick, or face the consequenes.

Uh I still haven’t really gotten an answer rob, Is this for survival or creative? If it’s for survival is it free if not what are your prices? If it’s for creative … Tnx but no tnx

~Vexnorz

I am locking this topic.
Not many people seem to be on board with the idea, and railways cause nothing but problems, especially when the person in charge has a bad attitude.