Regarding the Schematica Mod

The PCB staff have decided to disable some features of the schematica mod. If you’re using the mod, you will no longer be able to download parts of the world as a schematic, or automatically place a schematic into the world. You will still be able to use the build guide feature, which displays a schematic as a translucent guide.

This ban is enforced with a server side plugin to disable those features. Using a modified version of the mod to bypass this is a bannable offence.

whats a schematica mod?!

And btw why is the server down?

Schematica is a mod for minecraft.

Schematica is a mod that does 3 things:

Save: Save lets you create a box around the thing you want to save and then it saves it as a schematic.

Load: Load lets you bring up a ghost image of the thing you saved once you have selected to load it. Only the player that has loaded the schematic can see the ghost.

Print: Print lets you place the blocks of the thing you have loaded quickly in the position you have set it to be in. Printing isn’t instant as you have to walk/fly around the ghost image for it to work.

Saving and printing are now disabled, but you can still load schematics and see a ghostly image of it.

Thanks for info.
Did not now about this mod.

It looks related to the worldedit mod…

It is nice that the problems, most of PCB had, about the schematica mod has now been resolved. I was worried that many players (mostly members) would hear about this mod, and abuse it to the point that there would be an abundance of premade buildings across the Creative map in a short time-span. Thankfully, the schematica mod in PCB now involves more work, rather than building buildings in less than two minutes. If I ever try this mod, I would test it outside PCB. Other players could do the same, if they are curious about the schematica mod.

Looks nice mod. Ill test it in one of my worlds

The Schematica is not doing good for the server. @BaeBae1516 or @Neyalex made a tall building hotel which he STOLE from Greenfield City Map with the mod and made some people get mad and another stolen building was found in an island in front of Arial highway. PCB could get in trouble on stealing the work from other’s maps or someone’s server. a HUGE hospital of Daegon was made with schematica too and the place passed into my territory of my city, Seattle.

Thank God the copying and printing is banned because it’s the only way to do schematica.

So, PCB is fine for now :smiley:

-Andre

whispers so nobody can hear [size=3pt]Someone didn’t disable it properly; the printing and saving functions still work xD

*whispers @Sambob_12 [size=1pt]I tested save… it didn’t work for me

Copy Sambob’s, and BaeBae’s small words. Then, go on Adobe Photoshop. Use the type tool. Then, paste to see what they are saying…

Spoiler

or just copy the tiny words and paste them into the search bar at the top xD