Reflection

Hey all,

Most of you may not know me as I’ve been fairly inactive on this server… well, game. I don’t know why I’m doing this, but I just feel that I need to get it off my chest.

Project City Build was the first Minecraft server I ever joined back in 2012/2013. It’s the very server that introduced me to Minecraft, as well as multiplayer games, to be frank. Over the years of playing, I grew very fond of this server, and although I may have caused a bit of trouble, I was proud to call this community my family. This community got me through some of the rough patches in my life. It’s what brought joy to my days.

As life is unpredictable, I’d like to take this moment and thank each and every one of you whom I had the ability to play with throughout the years; you’ve all had an amazing impact on my life and I couldn’t be anymore thankful. This community has made some amazing memories that I’ll never forget. I’d like to especially thank Ouhai_Ruby for giving me multiple chances to correct my behaviour and letting me play on the server. Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard. This is not a goodbye, but a thank you.

“We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.”

Homer

5 Likes

We have a wonderful server here with an amazing community. I’ve been seeing the same faces, along with new ones over the past 5 years and I’m beyond happy to be a part of Project City Build as well. We as a community are glad to have each other, and glad to have you.

1 Like