Really?

Do you honestly think banning me was a good idea _Andy?, i stopped the website and the server working yesterday and i was doing it as a joke, if you want me to stop ddosing your website and server then unban me and let me play.

P.S; also unban yvell1324.

A ddos attack is illegal and will be treated as a criminal offence if evidence is gathered.

USA

The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act is a law passed by the United States Congress in 1986, intended to reduce cracking of computer systems and to address federal computer-related offenses. The Act (codified as 18 U.S.C. ? 1030) governs cases with a compelling federal interest, where computers of the federal government or certain financial institutions are involved, where the crime itself is interstate in nature, or where computers are used in interstate and foreign commerce. It was amended in 1988, 1994, 1996, in 2001 by the USA PATRIOT Act, 2002, and in 2008 by the Identity Theft Enforcement and Restitution Act. Subsection (b) of the act punishes anyone who not just commits or attempts to commit an offense under the Act, but also those who conspire to do so.

UK

The Computer Misuse Act 1990 is an Act of the UK Parliament, introduced partly in response the decision in R v Gold & Schifreen (1988) 1 AC 1063 (see below). Critics of the bill complained that it was introduced hastily and was poorly thought out. Intention, they said, was often difficult to prove, and that the bill inadequately differentiated "joyriding" crackers like Gold and Schifreen from serious computer criminals. The Act has nonetheless become a model from which several other countries, including Canada and the Republic of Ireland, have drawn inspiration when subsequently drafting their own information security laws.

I have an idea, how about you grow up and go find a different server to play on cause clearly you’re too stupid to follow some basic rules here and deserved to get banned. Maybe grow a brain (and a set of nuts while you’re at it) and move on with your lives. Cool? Cool.