Real Life Photo Thread: Episode III: Revenge of the Polaroid

Hah, found this one while rummaging though my drawer… it’s a few years old.

My post was a response to every post before. Couldn’t be bothered to put that many quotes in.
Anyway, me:

Me and my History class. Very recent, like last week :stuck_out_tongue: I’m at the back next to my History teacher who’s standing on a chair. Cos he’s a short ass.

That. Makes. So. Much. More. Sense. Now.

OH SHIT ITS ME!
Yeah. Foo Fighters t shirt ftw? xD

And yes I’m short.

Lol, every time I look at a person’s skin I kljust fit the character to the skin from then on. :stuck_out_tongue: Now these pics kinda screw up my thoughts of what y’all look like. XD

Well, I tried to match up my skin to what I actually look like - how did I do?

You did pretty well goof. I also try to make my skin look similar to me. I will upload a pic later.

Goof you forgot the glasses. And I think I did my skin’s face pretty well. Except I took artistic licence on the eyes and covered my face in shadow…

Ouhai, doing glasses on a skin just… doesn’t work. At all. Unless you want to look like Harry Potter.

So true, so true… sadly.

Well here is a pic i took real quick, i swear this looks a ton different than i usually do when i take pics. XD

EMO!!! xD I’m serious that’s what you look like to me :smiley:

Lol, no. I usually look a bit different, i just decided to put that up this time. XD I don’t take to many pics of myself. :stuck_out_tongue: For some reason that one turned out like that.

Found my most recent GOOD picture of me >_>

NOW SACRED NEEDS TO POST A PIC!!! ;D

NEVER YOU’LL HAVE TO BEAT IT OUT OF ME!

oki we can arrange that lol

Looks like ima have to trace that up and fly to Canada on my magic unicorn. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes indeed. BEAT IT OUT OF HIM LIKE A BEAST!

You’ll still never get it out of me! Bwahahahaha! Glad canada has anti unicorn cannons :stuck_out_tongue: