Rancho - TO BE ARCHIVED

At the end of December, The Rancho Map is going to be archived.

If you were a builder in this map and would like to have some builds moved please let a SOP know. The warp is /setwarp Rancho_Old. You will be in survival [nobody is allowed to make edits in Rancho], but of course you can still navigate the map with flying. Just let one of us know.

No builds will be allowed for Survival Transfers, Creative Transfers ONLY
BigCity is currently in the works of a major redo, Transfers to BC will be PENDING upon if the build is fit for BC

So does this mean it’s no longer gonna be accessible on the server but a download is being released?

Hmm… If I have my history correct, Rancho was a city in 5th creative map, which got it’s own map at the end of the 5th

So, if they’re archiving Rancho,

Mabye the next equivalent is coming

which, let’s face it, is probs Budapest,

but for that to happen,

we’d need some sort of flying machine to carry Budapest across

MC 1.12.0 Flying towns confirmed!

We currently have no plans of replacing rancho with another city.

Precisely, Ouhai, and I would say that a bettef and much more powerful BC is comming, and, maybe, multiple cities in a structure focused map? cough cough

I’ve had so many memories of building in Rancho Cucamonga. I don’t have any builds that seem worthy of being transferred to Big City, so they would stay. Also, this is a coincidence, as I saw Fili return to PCB, yesterday. I guess it’s time to say goodbye.

Rest in Peace, Rancho Cucamonga

Yep, a download link will be posted shortly. It is for Rancho in its current state, any changed made from now onwards will not be reflected in the download file.

[size=1.45em]All Final Rancho Build Transfer Requests MUST be made THIS WEEK!

[size=1.45em]The map will be archived at the end of this month which is only about a week away from this post

You have until the end of today before Rancho is permanently archived. Please finish any build transfers ASAP

Old rancho is now unloaded and an archive will be available shortly.

Topic locked