Raids

OK so I had this plan to draw the community together more. Missions or raids. What I do is build a tower or base with rooms and objectives and a group of players battles zombie and skeletons in armor. that way they look more like my troops. at the end of a section you fight a liltle boss like a group of cardinals (a specialized zombie or skeleton) or a horde of weak but deadly zombies with super fast speed. this could be a new part of the server with its own world and texture pack with plugins. this world be achieved be me making the tower base or site in the build world in one of my cities but once you enter the door your warp to a different world inside the tower site base ect. half way through the is a boss like one of my generals probably muffin (not actually him but a zombie with effects). and at the end you finish the objective with a boss like me or a robot or swarm of really fast zombies. to achieve the feel I’m going for I suggest we use a gubn plugin with a gun texture pack like what mine swine had with the hunger games with guns mode. finally command blocks to make the zombie spawn a certain amount so fast and the effects I will do the dirty work and I will build the maps for this. This is inspired of war faces epical operations look it up and you will see.

Just an Idea

Although, this idea sounds very interesting, I think it would be too hard to pull of and anyways we’re a building server not a battle server with guns.

It dose use building and for people to build it not really battle just something else to do

It could really inspire people to make interesting things

@Trumanator01 please dont double post

as Master said, this is not the right server youre suggesting this idea at. We have had previous suggestions about castle wars, pvp games but the server does not have enough people for this type of stuff, therefore I don’t think it is very useful.

With all ideas like this you have to consider several things.
Building time, how much effort you are willing to put into creating and maintaining maps.
Server strain, how much stress this map and the things on it will cause the server to experience.
Plugin weight, how much the plugins affect the server
World size, how much actual space is taken by the map.
Overall, this seems like a large project that would require a lot more money put into PCB every month, just to cover hosting costs.

@Cabal
can i ask if it is possible to do world with just a limitated number of chunks?

It is possible, in fact, the existing worlds are already size limited. The problem is not the number of chunks loaded, chunks are not everything in a map. There are other things that take up space. It’d be less stressful on the server to add 500 chunks to an existing map than it would be to make a brand new, 500 chunk map.

Doesn’t look like the raids is going to happen. Thanks for the suggestion

Just an FYI for future reference Staff, be sure to add either the “accepted” or “denied” tags to posts in the suggestion box when locking.

Oops sorry. I’ll remember to do that next time