Quick question on the maps?

Okay, so basically I’m a bit confused on to whats going on, I’ve only recently played on the server since the 1.7 update (played loads on 1.5 to 1.6) and I’m not sure whats going on with the maps, has basically the old survival map (one with Valandia,bendura etc.) been abandoned? If so, is it going to be taken down soon? Should I get my stuff and move into the new map somewhere?

Thanks,
David

Edit- Aww really going to miss my cozy home and garden in Valandia ahaha and in Bendura.

Yes the old survival will be removed at some point, so yes you should move your stuff across to the new map.

May I ask about money? All my money was spent on apartments in the old map before 1.7, can’t I get money back or something? How will I buy in the new map when I invested all my money on the old?

Well, all money you have in your account at the moment will stay.
As to what you spent in the old map, that’s up to who you bought the apartments from. They could possibly allow you to move into a new one for free, but that’s up to them.

If you need more money, remember you can vote here, or you can sell stuff using the chest shops (which are now free to create).