Project: Wizard Towering Tower Thing

So I got tired of being tired of doing nothing. I am going to build a giant tower a fair distance away from Fatso’s mansion, dedicated to Thaumcraft. That means that everyone who wants to do Thaumcraft can go and mess around there. In addition, I am going to use the power of Shenanigans to create a gigantic dark node singularity, because I don’t mind the flux[size=0.7em],[size=1em] and having a giant black hole on top of my tower nets me Cool Points.
[size=1em]I’ll be using this thread as a checklist for things that I have to do.

[size=1em]-Build Tower []
[size=1em]–Gather materials (xycraft blocks? marble? basalt? plain old brix?) []
[size=1em]-Move all my crap to said tower []
[size=1em]–Listen to advice and use goddamn chest upgrades for once []
[size=1em]-Craft the Gog’s of Revealing []
[size=1em]–Make armor stands for easy access to stuff []
[size=1em]–Make all the stuff I need, which is everything []
[size=1em]-Go on vacation next week [Germany]
[size=1em]-Come back in one piece afterways [Nope]
[size=1em]-Try and fail to fix the Arcane Bore Bug, otherwise bug fatso for more bores (optional) []
[size=1em]-Bother fatso for rod of the nine hells? []
[size=1em]-yes of course idiot [fuckyes]
[size=1em]-Make preparations for creation of the Ominous Fat Node []
[size=1em]–Crystal Clusters to feed the node and transform everything into magic or something[]
[size=1em]–Crystal Ball with pointy ends that sucks nodes []
[size=1em]–Make fancy pointy thing at the top of the tower for fat node to sit on, altar or something []
[size=1em]–Troll everyone by catching wisps and setting them loose in the mansion []
[size=1em]-Steal every node ever []
[size=1em]-Stand on top of tower and cackle like mad while chucking fireballs at everyone []

Oh and if you want to help yes please thankyou.

I think you can use the rig to (slowly) capture nodes and bring them to you :D. Shit will look awesome!

And when the Fat Node is fat enough, it will probably attract them by itself. I could always feed it with silverwood nodes, assuming the darned tree drops saplings, which it won’t.

Last one sounds fun!

Sounds fun, and I won’t burn my house down with my crucible. Instead I shall burn down the tower of delzardry

Before that happens you’ll probably die repeatedly to the local wildlife, as you have demonstrated earlier.
That, and it won’t be wooden, of course.

KEKEKEKEKEKE! Submit to me, puny mortals!
I’ll probably need a village for that in order to do it effectively tho :confused:

Lies! I die to falling down giant holes, not to wildlife.

I claim lies to your lie! How many times have I seen “Anjwalker was shot by a skeleton” or “eaten by a zombie” or even “blew up”? Strangely, I have not seen spiders get you. Just don’t take a sword to the chickens… I bet they would swarm you an kill you. Cuccos anyone?

Anyway, the tower sounds awesome. For now, I’m sticking to tech. I think I have access to more tech than anyone so far. We are slowly making the final tier of greg-tech. Gonna skip on the fission reactor though. Too hard to maintain/use.

EDIT BY SHADOW: I understand your Zelda thing you did with the chickens, however it was spelled wrong. i rectified your spelling good sir XD

A spider got me the day before yesterday by climbing into my roofless house :stuck_out_tongue: It’s not my fault renovations take so long.

And now you mention it I was intending to breed and then kill 65 chickens to make a spawner … I’ll have to reconsider now, they sound dangerous.

Just one thing… the map is getting wiped soon anyway. Perhaps wait?

I don’t believe FTB is getting wiped or did I miss something?

Oh god. I assumed this was in the SMP section. Derp sorry about that. I’m still jet-lagged. x_X

lol taim for bed Ka. 8)

Project might or might not be postponed, depending on whether or not the internet is deek. I could play around for a bit on PCB, so I think it shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

Edit: Shit happened. I just died near my tower, with all my stuff near it, because the internet is so shitty in germany zombies can murder me with armor on. Might need to have all of it NEI’d back.

Editedit: Lost items problem resolved. New problem has surfaced: using a chunk loader in combination with a fluxing node results in an amount of wisps that can only be described as a starry night sky, but with less sky and more deathlightning. I am afraid to even get close to it now D: