Project: The White House

With so many people that have been working on The White House in creative, now that it’s finished were going to start going off that model and build it in survival! Anyone may participate in the project, and it will be transferred to the 1.7 map. So far, here are the people working on it.

Robin_Hoodlum - Project Owner and Manager
Metazealot - Resource Gatherer and Construction Worker
Javierero - Resource Gatherer and Construction Worker
RGA1215 - Interior Designer and Resource Gatherer
Jakoba99 (Jake) - Interior Construction Worker and Resource Gatherer
TheUKOctopus - Interior Construction Worker and Supplier

If you want to also help on the project, post below how you want to contribute!
/warp whitehousecmp to see the model were going off of.

When The White House is built in survival 1.7, it will become the Capitol building of Farcoast IV. Due to Farcoast having enemies and being involved in wars, enemies will be attacked inside the fence even if you contributed, it’s all about the role play. All rights belong to Robin.

Current Project Status: Currently laying out the exterior of the residence. In need of hardened clay and Quartz.

*United States Government

We’re still Farcoast, we just decided to steal The White House from the United States for our purposes :stuck_out_tongue:

The furnishing guy? I can also collect spruce, living near a whole forest of the stuff.

Heads up since you’re in the Volterra area, there are both oak, spruce and jungle wood forests near by :stuck_out_tongue:

Update:

The ground floor is almost complete.

Farcoast Supply is now buying Hardened Clay and Quartz Blocks since our demand is so high!

Update:

Two floors are now complete, if someone wants to furnish them. We are still in need of quartz, but other than that things are moving smoothly! Thank you to everyone that has donated supplies to the project!

Update:

Production is starting to slow down, due to a lack of quartz. Farcoast Supply in the Market will buy stacks of quartz blocks for $38 each when it opens on 12/4/13. More furnishing is starting to get done. Thanks to everyone that is contributing to this project!

I would like to help so let me know what I can do since I am apart of farcoast. 8)

Update:

The White House Residence (big middle building) is now complete! We are still in need of quartz, if you would like to donate some please message me in game! Thanks to everyone that has contributed, especially RGA, Jake, and Pie. The White House is going to be one of the coolest 1.7 survival builds!

Also, all the area around The Residence needs to be flattened and made of grass for the fence and east/west wings to be built.

I haven’t placed one block in that thing, just gave you about $5,000 in money/supplies. :smiley:

can i join?
plz i think that i can be a big help.

Yet I build 2 whole sets of roofs, and not a word about me >_>

Because I had to pay you to do it, everyone else volunteered.

I want to be the construction worker :smiley:

i would really want to work on this even though i’m not in farcoast. i would want to be an exterior builder because im not that great at gathering materials

This is a bit out of date, and FC doesn’t even exist anymore. And the whitehouse is finished.

Please read post dates so you don’t post in outdated threads. /warp Federation to see The White House.