Project City Build Proposal

Hello PCB!!

Today I was thinking of things that would make PCB better, and I thought, what better then a Hunger Games plugin in the survival map(so we don’t need a new map). I thought that if we had a game in survival, then maybe more people would play. I have been looking for plugins and a few seem cool. Please tell me how you feel about this and let me know.

Thanks PCB!!!

-Speedy

This would be really cool, but then its not survival (if we were to do hunger games or something like the normal MC “games”). You’re just playing mini games at that point, so while I don’t see the point in doing this (especially with just one or two games) in the survival map. I think it would make more sense to make a different world with multiple minigames. But as the past has proved time and time again, the staff and devs don’t want to expand into another world (be it for factions or another creative world) anytime soon.

but i do enjoy minigames…

we generally stick to our vanilla ways but we’re always open to suggestions and we’d be happy to discuss them

This is a nice idea, but I think that this should be included if there’s ever a mini-games map, rather than just having a Hunger Games map alone. There was a discussion on having adventure maps in PCB, but I don’t know when that topic was posted.

I just meant to add it to the already existing map in survival so more people would want to play.

This is a very interesting idea - as we are only reactively small community it’s best that we have smaller versions of a hunger game game such as having 10-15 people instead of having 30 and what not.

This sounds like the sort of thing that could fit in with PCB Game Nights. Are those still a thing?

no, AG fell off the face of the planet and we havent seen a game night since. rip (bring back Cards Against Humanity!!!)

I’d just like to point out that I’m beating you in CaH.

That’s all :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll try to summon Shad up in here see what I can do. We’ve talked about Hunger Games before, also, if TeamSpeak is still up, I don’t see why Game Nights died. :o

[size=4pt]I would like to join in the CaH game if there is one…

Btw 200th Post…

not for long ::slight_smile:

Maybe it can be an interesting ideia, altought, I don’t belive we have enough publica to sustain it.