Project City Build Gallery

And for that, i effing hate you XD

but seriously, if i show you where, could you do that for me John?

Yeah shad – I can do that

Valhalla

where do you get the sun and light shaders? i get like 80 fps with my 256x texture pack so I think I can run them.
Also does the screenshot for the contest have to be of something you created?

SEUS Shaders
Optifine

Optifine is REQUIRED to use Shaders.

No, but if it is not yours, please add who built it, and its coordinates, so people can view the structure.

I had a ton of trouble adding the shaders. I used a video tutorial but in the end im not sure if I did it right. Everything is superlaggy and i hate the moving leaves and grass. Does anyone know how to turn that off or make everything less laggy?

Let me look in my config for just a second. I will tell you if it is possible.

OK thanks. Do you know of any tutorials or could you explain how to install it because I feel like I have messed up on something. I find it wierd that im experiencing so much lag as my computer is pretty good

Is your computer a laptop or desktop?

desktop

Do you happen to know what video card it has in it?

NVidia GeForce GT 610

Hmm…

Okay…
From reviews that Ive read, the card does not like demanding processes. I mean, Minecraft itself isnt demanding, but SEUS is adding ACTIVE shadows and smooth lighting to every block that is in your render distance. It also adds the waves to the water, and the rippling to the leaves.

From the looks of it, your computer may not be able to run the shaders very well. Maybe if you do some tinkering with the new Optifine video settings, it might fix parts of your lag?

Well my minecraft has been acting pretty wierd so I deleted my .minecraft.
Now whenver I click my 256x text pack (sphax) it goes to the default. Sometimes it works but when I click done it crashes. Sometimes it works but all the textures are white and wierd. Do you think this has anything to do with the shaders? If not does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
and now i cant copy/paste in winrar. Today is not a good day

Okay. Well, to use the x256 texture pack, you need MCPatcher, or optifine. Do NOT forget to delete META-INF :wink:

Also, dont Copy/Paste in winrar, drag and drop, its alot easier.

K its all fixed thank you so much i was having a huge derp. :slight_smile:
I think ill just give up on the shaders. Ill still post a few screens if I get something nice.
Thanks again ;D

No problem, sorry to hear that the shaders didnt work for you.

There’s a lack of bigcity pictures in here :frowning:

my carnival as well as town

Nice pictures!

/s