Project City Build Fallback Server

Just posting this to make the people who don’t know about this, so they will actually use it when PCB is down.

PCB now has a fallback server, set up by Fatso and myself, for when the main server goes down.
It has a guestcity and flatgrass freebuild, a bigcity, a lava/water survival and many others.

im having trouble connecting

Yea sorry, for some reason the url changes every hour or so XD, if its online and you cant connect then its probably down to that, if so, go here; http://www.minecraft.net/servers.jsp
and use ctrl+f to find the fallback server

That explains it! I was wondering when you would post an updated link. I had not thought to look myself. Now I see that would be difficult for you to keep up with.

Is it possible to have some kind of active script that updates your fallback server here? I don’t know how to code such a thing, but I have seen something like it. That would make it truly official.

not too sure, never really used scripts =o, plus, when the server url changes, the mclawl doesn’t seem too keep up either as it keeps the one it starts up with on display, but using the list of servers on minecraft.net it shows that it has changed =/ does anyone know of this issue or a fix for it? would be helpful =]