Portland 2016-

you may not have heard but recently the Olympic Games have happened in portland the outcome was terrific
The Results:
-ARCHERY-
3rd zezamik
2nd Firideeks
1st chocolate_pug
Congratulations to the winners
-BOAT RACING-
3rd chocolate_put
2nd adriananddorian
1st Firideeks
-SWIMMING-
3rd Firideeks (Passed Out)
2nd chocolate_pug
1st adriananddorian
-SPRINTING-
3rd adriananddorian
2nd zezamik
1st Firideeks

The Next Olympic Games are the 2018 Winter Games, a random vote can be held to choose the city.
Until Next Time, Have a good day

was it today?!?

You really should have set a date so everyone could come on and play. I didn’t know that it was today. I’m so sad that I missed it :’(

tsk tsk tsk

I didn’t hear anything about there being any Olympic Game being planned to start on July 28th, 2016. If so, then today isn’t the day. To me, this day would merely be for training, and testing the mini games. I would expect the 2016 Summer Olympics to begin on my 16th birthday, August 5th, 2016. The same day as the opening ceremony for the 2016 Summer Olympics, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I don’t know what time would be comfortable for all staff members, and players who would host, judge, and/or play in the 2016 Summer Olympics, but I would say that it could be 10:00am EST. I hope to everyone there. :slight_smile:

Even though this was testing, to me, I congratulate everyone who participated, and won (that includes Fili).

Wait what? Last I heard about the Olympics thing was last year when you were still building it…