Poop mod?

Minecraft 1.2.5: Poop Mod! (Poop blocks, Toilet paper) - Uberagon [youtube]

xD[/youtube]

LOL xD I WANT THAT MOD!!!

nothing like gearing up in ****** armor with a ****** pickaxe and go mining in a ****** mine or fighting with a ****** sword while building with **** blocks or super ****! :stuck_out_tongue:

uh…what…can…you say…except:… WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT PIECE OF !@$#$@ DOING IN MINECRAFT? Oh, wait. It’s being a piece of @!$$%%@[size=78%].

P.s Vote for Smelters united!

No I will not vote for smelters united! May the best build win, none of this voting for yourself ****, SEE? IM ON TOPIC! I said ****!

…ok… XD But im guessing smelters united is ur build… i guess not voting for your own build is sign of great confidence and greatness! By the way, **** still on topic!

I would love to see everybody with one vote except for whoever bro voted for, and his build. XD :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Oh **** i forgot to say **** Mother ******. :stuck_out_tongue:

there you go myth, staying on topic :wink: ****

I dont know… but can anybody answer this simple question…?

Are we human or are we dancer???

I dunno ital, is your sign vital? Your hands cold?

I dont know ggg, maybe I better get on my knees and look for the answer instead

I dunno bro i cant tell if were human or are we dancer?

Damn well we might as well just pay our respects to grace and virtue and send our condolences to good, oh and dont forget to give your regards to soul and romance, they always did the best they could… :-\

Damnit well i guess thats so long to devotion, you taught me everything i know :frowning: Wave goodbye? wish me well?

I guess I’ll let you go…

…Human or dancer? ??? Confused. :o

BORKED

me too…

Glad to see i wasn’t the only one who never heard of this song. XD