PLIMPSOLL - 1st of March, 2014 (I think)

[html]

Minecraft Username PLIMPSOLL

Date of Ban 1st of March, 2014 (I think)
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Not sure

Reason for Ban Apparently i was (greifing and stealing bloccks)

Reason to be Unbanned I have absolutely no idea why i was banned because i did nothing wrong, i do not know what the banner was talking about because all i know is i was on yesterday, building my house and i came on today and i was banned. I hope you realize that i did nothing wrong and i would really appreciate being unbanned becuase i really enjoy playing on this server. Thank you. And also if you cannot unban me for any reason i would really like to know why because i was playing absolutely legit and did nothing the ban description stated.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

You were banned by Kurry.

I believe there was minor grief yesterday in Tori’s town. (At least I think.)

Just make sure you replant crops, and not to break into anyones homes. :slight_smile:

So, was this person unbanned?

I thought the stealing blocks was the stolen iron blocks for the beacon? Correct me if I’m wrong. I’m not involved but I can be counted as a witness to the chat and ban.

Oh, was that what was stolen? I thought that was another person. I had a few bans that day. Well, he’s been active and has helped, so if grief occur again we’ll fix it over again and ban for good. The warning has been given.

Unbanned?

Unbanned. :slight_smile:
Locked.