Playing with nodes and bees

Soooo… I finally created the bee species that charges nodes so I figured our local dark node would be a good candidate to let go wild. Well, within 20 seconds our 1080 vis node went to about 4000. I thought this was pretty cool until I noticed it was moving.

Another nearby node of 4600 or so was moving toward our 4700 dark node. I figured a few screenshots were in order. Let’s see if these upload right.

http://imgur.com/a/t3R5D#0

The first word that comes to mind is:

Cataclysmic. Good word.

That looks awesome.

You broke thaumcraft

jesus christ
koyl
pls
next time you do this shit call me or something

EDIT: It has 8079 vis now, and the UI of the Goggles of Revealing is glitching out a little. I don’t think bees are supposed to do this. Kyle, your bees will be the end of us.
Other than that, thanks, this looks awesome :smiley: You also saved me some precious Crystal Core building; the other affected node was a food node I was moving for fusion.

EDITx2 COMBO: I think the node is still hunting or something, I swear it’s moving slightly.

I would have called you like I did Fatso, but I did not see ya on steam. Your on there right? Also, I had not seen ya in a while.

I don’t have the moving bees yet, but one of them can drag your node back. I do, however, have the purifying bee effect. This has an unexpected side effect of extracting aspects in pure form from nodes themselves. It turns flux into the aspects that made it. Even better, the bee that did this seems to make almost all aspects.

Have fun dealing with giant Zombies then and random side effects lol Though seeing that much Vis in an area is scarey, but great on having excess Vis for tools and stuffz! This is CRAAAAZY! xD

Not as much of a problem anymore. I developed pure bees to get their effect. Any bees with it purify the nodes near them. It’s more than that though. They take the aspects out of the node itself and turn them into crystals. These are pure versions of the 49 different aspects.

We now have a way of intentionally flooding a node with trash, and extracting pure aspects from them. We brought that massive dark node to 0 flux. Now we WANT flux as it means free clean aspects.

Note, filtering these 49 aspects out of my pipe system was a pain, but now its automatic.

Kyle, you have moved my node with the bees, but now the node is a normal aura node. It isn’t dark anymore.
Kyle, what did you do D:

Yeah… have not seen you to tell you. Remember that issue where my pure node erased itself twice? Well, went to your place and there was nothing there…

I was sad as hell, but I can only imagine how sad you would be. I went F this! and went creative to drag a nearby underground node to your tower. I then spent quite a bit of time growing the thing to be about the right size the dark node was.

I’m so sad there is no way to use commands to mess with nodes. Our only option of turning it dark, is to find another one and drag it there. We can make a flying rig that can do this. The game cheated us of our nodes.