Player Market

[right]Category: Survival Server[/right]

The survival server player market has been built. There is room for 80 player shops which you can fully customise. Using the iconomy chest shop plugin, you can buy and sell goods with other players. Setting up a shop is completely free; just pick a spot and start building. You are free to change the floor, ceiling and walls of your shop as long as you build within your allocated space.

There is a limit of 1 shop per player. Players may additionally open up a food shop in the centre area. There are 16 small market stalls in the centre. To visit type in /warp playermarket

HOW TO SET UP A CHEST SHOP:

1. Place down a chest
  2. Place down a sign near the chest. The sign must contain the following:
    Line 1: Your name
    Line 2: The quantity you are selling
    Line 3: The buy price and the sell price
    Line 4: The item ID or the item name

eg.
_specialk
100:50
DIAMOND

This means that _specialk is letting players buy diamonds for 100 and is buying diamonds off the player for 50.

To buy an item you right click the sign, to sell an item to the shop you left click the sign.

Sure

I guess you didnt like my central column thingy then :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I built a food market on the center where Ouhai_Ruby is constructing. Now I came back and I can’t find my shop anywhere? Have you moved it somewhere else? If not, could I recover it? The chest contained 27 Cooked Porkchops. Thanks.

Sweet set up =D, loving the layout!

HEY! I CAN SEE MY SHOP FROM THERE!

Awesome i can see mine too, i sell ready made potions.
Also i noticed that one of the chairs is backwards on the bottum of the picture
:stuck_out_tongue:

I might set up a shop there as well, providing I am allowed to expand it. I want to get as many different potions in the shop as possible, and the current shop size is too small for what I have in mind.

ive found that its about right for it, you can use all walls and double the chests over for a good… 20+ selling signs?