Pimp my Build!

Hello Citizens!
I’m looking to do a “Pimp my Build” series for both my youtube channel and just the server in general. This will cover everything from a general polish, Terraforming, updating/improving a palette or even a total build remake!
I’ll make a copy of the build and you’ll be featured in the video Your original build will not be touched, However if you like the upgrades i’d be happy to copy them over to your build :slight_smile:
If you’re interested in being featured, please send your details with the form below!

Build Type:
Coords:
Notes: (EG anything you think needs improving or that you’d like help with)

5 Likes

This is a really cool idea, I’d like to see you try your hand at redoing my abandoned medieval project at 955 384.
The original idea was to create a city using modular tenements and homes etc etc and it kinda worked. It’s a pretty nice canvas for redoing
If you’re interested feel free to do whatever to it, it’d just be cool to see something happen there and you’re an excellent builder

There are also a slew of small abandoned towns and terraforming projects across the map you could probably find, claim, and pimp out.

Sounds good man! Would oyu want me to just work on the builds that are already there or copy them to a new location so the originals remain untouched?

feel free to try and do something to any building you’d want in tulpfloerdam. just do “/warp tulpfloerdam” and search for a build or area to pimp up <3

can i make a doo doo ship for u to fix so i can have a nice boat

its stonks

That’s entirely your call! That area will eventually be moved anyway so feel free to move them if you want