Awwww yeah…

Self-Deprecation and parody is amazing. instagram.com/cjselfie

Guys follow me On twitter & instagram! : @javinero_pepper

I follow back :stuck_out_tongue:

:confused:

yesh?

As you wish

An obvious deduction is that Kurry gets all the peoples

We sure do got some sexy mothafukers here in the server woo hoo go PCB!

Nuu, don’t take it like that. It’s like when you tell YMB je’s sexay and stuffz. I still luhves juu. <3

I might put a picture on later. Maybe.

Actually I only made this so I could get to 500 posts! YAY!

haha t’avais la plus belle photo possible sur ta carte d’école :stuck_out_tongue: reste que tes devenu une beauté ^.^ moi faut juste que je perdu du poid heh

c’est rare que je souri lol mais merci c’est gentil ^.^ je vais essayer de prendre plus de photo avec un sourir XD

A few things:

1. Do not make me go all Welsh up in this biznitch to counteract you frenchies.
  2. Not sure why I made this a list, there was another point I had but I’ve forgotten it since going through all the pages.
  3. Oh, lets not get all emotional here :stuck_out_tongue:

Right. I’m going to make this a bit different. Someone give me a theme or pose to do and I’ll consider doing it. Also if anyone has snapchat they should add me. (liam599)

You may want to rethink what you’re doing. Spec would love to watch them blow up, as he does love his explosions. =P

^^^^ Win

Just to add, if someone adds me on snapchat, send me a snapchat with your name, I like to have my contacts organised and I may not recognise people :stuck_out_tongue: Again, my snapchat is liam599, what a surprise…

I would also like to make my snapchat available

Derplesaurus

Liam, I think your pose should be you holding a pizza with the caption “I must be a pizza, cuz everyone wants a pizza me”

Me in White over Grey (west point uniform) chilling in my room.

I shall work on this. First I must acquire pizza. Cba editing it to add captions though.

Photo Thread has become share your snapchat it seems. You guys can add me! @MarkeyyMarkerr
(Send me your MC username in your snap if you add me though if its not obvious)

I can lock this video or make it private :stuck_out_tongue: i just decided not to xD