Photo Thread Number 8

Hahaha good times

My alter ego juan showing off his certificate that lets him for in mcdonalds

Sip be looking fly as always.
Datfacedoe.jpg

Seriously, it will haunt me for the next days.

Les année d’insulte que j’ai recu mon pas aider a etre positive lol

T’inquiete, ca ete pareille pour moi. J’pense bin que tu te rappelle a quoi j’avais l’air au secondaire… Mettons qu’j’etais pas la plus belle, mettons.

I have a video with me face on it so…

Je trouve que tu es beaucoup plus jolie sur ta profil pic où tu souris que sur la photo où tu n’exudes pas trop trop la joie!

A smile changes everything! :slight_smile:

m1Z5zEQZ-j

Me in my pal’s ROTC hat lol

I don’t know why everybody hates Google Translate. That translates as:

You worried, it was like for me. J'pense though do you remember what I looked like in high school ... Let qu'j'etais not the best, say.
Although it's probably because in Quebec a slightly different kind of French is spoken.

Ducky translate:
Don’t worry, it was the same for me. I’m pretty sure you remember how I looked in high school… let’s say I was not the prettiest!
(Quebecers tend to right like they speak, so rather than “Je pense” it would be “j’pense”)

Who needs to learn French when we have google translate!

I think you're pretty much on your profile pic when you mouse over the photo where you're not too too exudes joy!
Carry on exhuding joy!

Ducky translate:
I think you’re much prettier on your profil pic where you smile than on that pic where you’re not exhuding joy too too much

And I forgot to say, I need the face of every admin for a “project” I’m working on in photoshop. Especially spec, we don’t actually know what Dear Leader looks like…

Terrible translation :smiley:

Ya should already have my mug shot somewhere in these forums. I don’t have many self shots at all.

Me tapping away at clash of clans XD

You scare me… :o

Pril you sexy muh’fuck.

Ow, oww. Come ta’ me behbehh. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is why i dont participate. Although Sip, your face is gonna become famous on the internet. If thats alright with you xD

Right, well since most of y’all remember my old face, just thought I’d share with you guys how much I’ve changed too. Here I am! And No, I’m not the girl, and I’m also not Ariana Grande (Proof that I did meet her) Also, Follow me on Instagram guys and I’ll follow you back; the pic with Ariana isn’t my greatest so stalk meh here > http://instagram.com/markeyymarkerr

You sir, have just participated! EDIT: This isn’t me btw… it’s sword.

[youtube]7qC_aF6ONSU[/youtube]

Youtube channels FTW

woahhhhhhhh 000000__ooooooo

Damn u guys are all gorgeous!