penguina - 18th of April, 2014

[html]

Minecraft Username penguina

Date of Ban 18th of April, 2014
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Riaz

Reason for Ban I griefed when i first joined

Reason to be Unbanned It was on the first day I joined , I am so so so so so so so Sorry, I never thought I would stay on the server, but it really grew on me. I would never grief now,Hand on heart. I am very ashamed I did it, and I fully understand why you banned me, But please give me one more chance.It was a mistake , I will give back and rebuild all the blocks I took >.<. Sorry, Penguina

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Since this incident, I don’t think anybody has had any other issues with penguina, I personally haven’t.

Penguina is an all around good player. I have never had any issues with her. I also think that she is genuinely sorry and her appeal wasn’t half bad. I would say unbann her. Who was the person who banned her?
<3 koalamama

Piehole314

Wow, you’re the first person I banned that has appealed. Well, normally I just do area rollbacks for minor griefs, but this was no minor grief, so I did a player wide rollback. This may affect some builds even if it wasn’t grief. That’ll serve as a reminder because what you did was wrong.

Plus don’t be afraid to report yourself once you realize we are nice here. :stuck_out_tongue: Unbanned. Locked.

How big was the grief? I’ve never done a player rollback, instead I always do area rollbacks. It seems a bit extreme to me.