PCBT 2017

[size=small]Hello, with the creative map reset date quickly approaching I thought now would be a good time to remind everyone that PCBT is still a thing and will be here for the new map.[size=small]

PCBT used to be a controlling entity, dictating players into building networks of rails, roads, and ports in a certain way, but as it stands now, PCBT is an advisory body which simply assists players by providing quality construction of transit networks for all methods of transit.

I would like to be in charge of the interstate connections in the new map and ensure all cities that have warps are in close proximity if not connected to a network of road. These will be high quality roads as expected and will not just be straight lines with little variation.

If anyone wants to edit this post with things such as the logo, headings, sections of the PCBT plans or anything of the like go ahead.

I’d like to keep this civil with no pissing contests (my roads, rails, navy, etc is better than yours). Everyone please reply here for all inquiries for any help you may need for the new map regarding transportation networks, and all members of PCBT will be here to reply in a timely manner.

I was planning on making a long railway, that has a station at every city wanting to join.
I planned it on the other side of the city, so it will take a long time to get to the point of making the station, but we can already begin with making the rails. I will be willing to make a large part of the rails, if it’s not getting we’d.
(Haven’t made the design of the rails.)

-Jasper

want the pcb colors in the logo? (you can message me on discord)

I guess the highways wouldn’t be interstate, but international, since they will mostly be between nations.

By the way, Jasper, I think the rails standard is 3 gauge (3 blocks between rails) and 7 sides trains. Correct me of I am wrong.

I was thinking of changing the style a small bit so it would fit with the style of my city, but I’ll keep that in mind.

I love making Railroads (with the correct signals too). So if anyone wants me to help them I gladly will.

How does one become a member of PCBT?