PCBPvP v2.0

It’s back! Project City Build’s PvP/Factions server is now live, with only a few more renovations to be made!

You can find the new Server at 198.23.148.77:25965

Now, be sure to join the rest of this amazing community in the war for the strongest faction! Let’s make sure not to cut off our own hands while doing so, however…

If you’re new to all this stuff:
mcMMO Tutorial
Factions Tutorial

Want to donate to the server? Click here for some awesome perks! Please note: This donation is SEPARATE FROM THE MAIN SERVER!

You can also help the server by doing /vote, you’ll get Experience Bottles

Amazing new changes!

-Systems to prevent abuse of commands
-Faction plugin (Land Claiming)
-TPA
-Economy/Chest Shop
-And more!

Damn you Mojang, your servers had to go down as soon as this launched.

Luckily John and I got to stay there for a while until he restarted the server :D!

In faction territory, how do you make it to where only certain faction members have access to certain areas. I’m curious because I want only the owner of houses to have access to them. Thanks!

I am excited I will get on here as soon as possible it sounded pretty fun last time. ;D

this is a lot more fun then the old pvp. Last pvp I was all “your going done server! down with PCB PVP!!!” but now this one is a lot more fun and now I am pretty gungho about it! My point is give this one a try despite all odds and past memorys.

isnt it /fjoin to request and /faccept to accept the request?

[size=24pt]CALLING ALL BRITISH PLAYERS
[size=18pt]WANT TO FIGHT FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY?
[size=14pt]JOIN THE FACTION BR1TP0W4H AND DO JUST THAT, TOGETHER US BRITS WILL RULE THE SERVER!!!

[size=10pt]p.s if you wish to join and aren’t British, I’m sure we can find you a place :)[size=8pt]

Do we have a live map? if so which one is it under?

lol, that’d be cheating jedi :slight_smile:

Exactly 8)

Murica

What request? I meant like cmodifying certain faction members to certain chunks claimed in a faction.

I shall join for her maj. We’re probably going to have a few “British” people, like I was “Canadian” on the last server.

lol, cool!

Well, I guess I found my team :slight_smile:

Let me suggest something, we you guys have the domain projectcitybuild.com, why not make an SRV for the server? :smiley:

For those of you who don’t speak techese, he means something like pvp.projectcitybuild.com.

Maybe we could have:
pcbmc.co for the main server
pvp.pcbmc.co for this server
ftb.pcbmc.co for the FTB Server
pixelmon.pcbmc.co if pixelmon ever happens…

Hydra will rise as the best solo clan ever!

(But is allies/neutral with anyone)

hmm is there a section that has clans in it and recruitment or something like that